You will find a list of classes, courses, and workshops, as well course length, target audience, and presenter information in our NEW Course Catalogs for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Clark County School District STAFF can contact (702)799-0303 to be directed to their school’s assigned Family/School Liaison.
- PARENTS/FAMILY MEMBERS can contact their school principals to request UFL classes at their school site. Schools may reach out to FACES to schedule courses.
Spanish versions of the UFL Course Catalogs will be published soon!
For information on highlighted courses, please see below:
- UFL Courses in support of College & Career Readiness
- UFL Courses in support of Pre-K and Early Childhood Programs
- UFL Courses in support of the Read by Grade 3 Initiative
- UFL Online Workshops
- UFL 30-Minute Menu
- UFL English as a Second Language (ESL) for Adults
For detailed information on when and where each class is held, please visit our UFL Calendar, or contact one of our UFL campuses here. Any CCSD parent/family is welcome to attend any of the UFL Campuses listed.