University of Family Learning Online
Social-Emotional Video Series
The Social-Emotional Video Series shares interactive strategies, resources, and tools to help families support their children with social-emotional learning during Distance Education. Watch and learn how to apply the knowledge, attitudes, and skills necessary to understand and manage emotions, set and achieve positive goals, and take responsibility for oneself to maintain healthy relationships and practice self-care.
- Part 1: Coping Strategies for Feelings and Emotions
- Part 2: Self-Esteem: The Invisible Mask
- Part 3: Talk it Out!
- Part 4: Breathe it Out!
- Community Resources 2021-2022
- CCSD School Counseling Department (702)799-8441
- Clark County Children’s Mental Health Consortium
- Social-Emotional Websites for Families
- Social-Emotional Books/Read-Alouds